Good Day! ♥ Today, I'm picking twenty random questions that I heartily answered for all of you guys. This is a get to know me better question and answer portion. This will be a quick post just to let you know the deeper side of me. lol! :) You ready to know me better? I just want to get closer to my readers. You can also grab the questions and answered it on your blog as well, this is fun. I was answering this during my break time yesterday and I really had fun and some of the questions made me even laugh so hard. :) so here are the random things about my drama in life^_^
(image from google)
1. Are looks important in a relationship? It depends really. I will be hypocrite if I'll say No because we all know that physical appearance attracts first, on the other hand sometimes we can't choose whom to love too and be committed with, In an instant it's just like that! boom! You're inlove! hahaha..
2. Are relationships ever worth it? Every relationship is worth fighting for, but when you already know that you've done too much it's best to let go.
3. Do you believe in love at first sight? YES, even second sight or third sight :) lol, kidding aside. Definitely Yes!
4. Describe your perfect mate : Someone who will sing, dance, drink, smile, laugh and cry with me. Someone who will hold my hand and never let go -_-
5. Have you ever cried over a guy/girl? Yes! happens all the time again :(
6. Can you commit to one person? Of course! I'm the type of girl who usually get contented with someone. When I'm in a relationship I always commit myself to him, I'm faithful and I'm proud of it.
7. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat? As what I've said, earlier I'm a faithful one, 6,7,8 months and more I can stay faithful.
8. Do you ever want to get married? hmm.. It's always been a dream. (almost got married but sh*ts happened)
9. Do you forgive betrayal? Being able to experienced pain from betrayal I guess I don't :(
10. Do you get jealous easily? Not really, I observe and analyze things first before I react. Okay, sometimes I do :)
11. How long was your longest relationship? 2 years (the one I almost marry)
12. How many boyfriends have you had? I can't keep track of them really but let's just say 6, those were the one who made me become what I am right now. A stronger & braver version of me.
13. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept? first true love? why not? Time already heal all the wounds and I believe that love is sweeter the second time around.
14. Is there anyone you've given up on? Why? There will always be one point in your life that you're going to experience burden and pain too much. Yes, I have and that is because it already involved my family. I can take the pain but seeing my parents getting hurt the most made me give up and let go.
15. Is there someone you will never forget? Yes.. every relationships has it's own story and I guess I will forever treasure those memories I have with my ex's.
16. What is the first thing you notice in someone? The smile! I died when I see someone who has a dashing smile. It always melt me down. (insert kilig face) :)
17. What are five ways to win your heart? hmm.. Well (1) I love guys who knows how to build a meaningful conversation (2) I totally dig guys with sense of humor (3) Sweet and Romantic guys will sweep me off my feet (4) A guy who's responsible and matured (5) Lastly, someone who respects my decision ^_^
18. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you? I love surprises, even little things like a stick on love note on my table will made me giggle . haay.. A surprise date on the shore will really made me cry :) and that's tears of joy♥
19. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone? I did a lot of sweet things, as I've said I love surprises. Making a scrap book, creating a poem, cooked for him, but I have one thing I did for someone. I rode a bus, traveled for 8 hours just to see him and to be with him for an hour or two. :) I told you, I'm the craziest when I'm inlove.
20. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you? It was with my first true love, I remember way back in college, since we are in different schools we only see each other right after school. It was our first monthsary when I got a text message from him letting me know that he can't pick me up because he's busy with the exam and his basketball tournament (he's a varsity player). I frowned because he doesn't even remember that it was our first monthsary. I didn't tell him that I am disappointed but instead I texted him back that It's was okay and I totally understand. Right after class when me and my friends went down the hall I've heard some of them we're shouting. Then I saw him standing in front of the gate wearing his killer smile and was carrying a bouquet of fresh flowers. There I was, can't even move for I was totally surprised and don't even know what to utter. He just handed the flowers, hug me and kiss me in the forehead whispering ("Happy Monthsary bby") *_* then I died ^_^. How can I ever forget him if he was my first everything... I guess, First Love never dies -_-
I guess that's it for now, just twenty random things that I wanted to share to all of you. I really hope you had a great time reading this short post of mine. If you have some follow up questions that you wanna asked me go ahead and comment below. It'll be my pleasure to answer every single question that you have for me. God Bless You All!